Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Impression Obssession Black and White Challenge

I love challenges - they give me a reason to get cracking and as the name implies - they also challenge me to be versatile with my creations and use different colors and medium. Did I say I love challenges?

Here is the card I am submitting for this week's challenge.


Background is stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Wavy Lines and embellished with Hero Arts crystal gemstones. Foreground is embossed with Sizzix textured impressions embossing folder - wedding set #2 set on coredinations black cardstock.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Shirley said...

How exciting for you Stephanie!! A new blog!! Welcome to blogland! I love your card. The background is spectacular with the rhinestones really setting it off!! Can't wait to see it posted on the challenge!!! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Thanks for visiting Shirley ... I'm still finding my way around.

Shirley said...

I stopped back by to thank you for participating and to wish you good luck in the drawing too! You can pick up your new code for the Challenge dates too! It's in the IO side bar under the new widget. You copy it, go to your Blog Design Tab, pull up the HTML/Java Script tab where your old one is at, slide your mouse over the area where the old code is, right click and "paste".