Monday, May 9, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge ...

Good morning everyone!
 
The Impression Obsession pick your Favorite IO Image will be ending in 2 days (May 11, 2011). Be sure to visit their website to view the Design team's cards as well as cards that customers submit for the challenge. 

I would like to share the card I submitted to the challenge. 




Most of the time, I just buy the stamps that catch my eye. Most of the time, they end up being used once and back to the garage sale table. This Impression Obsession stamp "gift of love" is one of the most versatile ones that I use over and over again for many different occasions. It is colored with Derwent watercolor pencils. I also use part of a flourish from Autumn Leaves for background.

Have a great day and wish me luck in the challenge.

No comments: