Monday, May 23, 2011

Change is good, right?

You may have noticed that I have been making little changes to the design of my blog every so often. But today, I have hit the mother load of change - I've changed the entire hosting domain of my blog. From Blogger to Wordpress.

Apparently, Daniel, my technology GURU, thinks Blogger is not "powerful and versatile" enough so I have to go to a "better" one - solely his opinion, but after the blogger outage last week, infrequent they may be, I am inclined to agree.

Anyhow, my new blog address can be found at www.artycarty.wordpress.com. I will no longer be posting here but at my new blog. You will also be getting a new invite to follow me on my new blog address ... sorry about the inconvenience. But please continue to subscribe to my blog. I very much appreciate your support of my creative journey.

I've made a card to welcome you to my new blog space.... head on over.

No comments: